Saturday, August 29, 2009

day 35 ( day 20 ) post efudix

today is 5 weeks when i started applying efudix and 3 weeks since i stopped using efudix and basically my skin feels back to normal. apart from the obvious pinkness my skin feels nice and smooth and all the skin cancer seems to have been removed. i have been asked by work colleges would i put myself through this experience again i replied no i wouldn't because I've been there. my honest advise to anyone contemplating doing this treatment is do your whole face in one hit and get it over as soon as possible and make sure you spread the cream evenly over your whole face to make sure you never have to go through this experience again. i think if i chose only to do my forehead first then my face i wouldn't completed this process.





No comments: